A true entertainerâs delight! This gracious home, surrounded by nature has a desirable flexible floor plan boasting multiple entertaining spaces throughout. An elegant two-story foyer invites you home to discover over 5,300 square feet of living space. Tree top views from almost every room. Sited on a quiet and private cul-de-sac with almost half an acre, this home provides everything you desire: five bedrooms, four full and one half bath, sun room, bar on lower level, multi-level deck, two-car garage, ample closet space, main level study, renovated baths and an updated eat-in kitchen. The daylight walk-out lower level has a bar with all the amenities, multiple areas for entertaining and dining al fresco, an additional bedroom and full bath, second laundry area, and plenty of storage space. The oversized primary suite delivers luxury with cathedral ceilings, walk-in closets, double vanity, soaking Jacuzzi tub, and a separate shower. Don't miss the Pinterest-worthy second level laundry room with custom tile and new washer/dryer. The second bedroom suite, flooded with light, has an en-suite bath. The hall bath with marble inlaid tiles serves the third and fourth bedrooms. The lot features mature trees and sprinkler system for the professionally landscaped plantings. Surrounded by nature yet close to downtown Bethesda and an easy commute to DC, the desirable neighborhood of Al Marah is truly an oasis! In bounds for Bannockburn, Pyle, and Whitman. Donât miss your chance to make this gem your new home!
Single Family, Single Family-Detached, Colonial
4 Full/1 Half
Hot Water Heater, Gas Water Heater, Public Water S
5,350 sq. ft
Yes - 2 spaces
Montgomery County Public Schools
THOMAS W. PYLE
Detailed Room Information
- Den/Study, Family Room, Kitchen, Laundry Room, Living Room, Foyer, Utility Room, Florida Room
- Eat-In Kitchen, Gourmet Kitchen
- Bath Description
- Whirlpool Bath
- Range/Oven Built-in, Cook Top Range, Dishwasher, Disposal, Dryer, Double Oven, Wall Oven, Refrigerator, Washer
- Central Air, Electric
- Gas Heat. Forced Air.
- Full, Full Finished, Heated, Entrance Outside, Walkout
- 2. Wood-burning.
- Security System
- Additional Interior Features
- Bar, Built-Ins, Crown Molding, Recessed Lights, Walk-in Closets, Window Treatment, Wood Floors
Exterior / Lot Features
- 2 Garage Spaces. Concrete Driveway.
- Lawn Sprinkler, Undergound Lawn Sprinkler
- Lot View
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- Landscaped, Trees, Atrium. Backs - Parkland, Backs To Trees, Cul-De-Sac, Landscaping, Private, Trees/Wooded.
Active Market Trends
Median list price
Days On Market
Properties For Sale
Sold Market Trends
Median sold price
Median Sq. Ft. Price